Entire Recruitment is committed to protecting the health and safety of all people in the workplace including employees, contractors and visitors. We demonstrate this commitment through a comprehensive health and safety management system which is integrated with all organisational activities related to products, services and people.
Entire Recruitment is committed to achieving the following objectives:
- Complying with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations, standards and other requirements placed upon the organisation.
- Providing safe plant and equipment, for controlled work.
- Implementing effective risk and hazard management systems which are relevant and suitable for the organisation’s risk exposure.
- Ensuring all relevant personnel remain directly responsible and accountable for their health, safety and welfare as well as that of other stakeholders, and that adequate resources are provided to assist managers in this cause.
- Provision of appropriate health and safety training to all relevant persons.
- Maintaining relevant policies, procedures, systems, information, training, recognition programs, and organisational structures to support and communicate effective health and safety practices.
- Utilising appropriate internal and/or external expertise, when required, in all related activities.
- Establish and review targets and objectives at defined intervals to improve health and safety in the workplace.
- Review, promote and continuously improve health and safety performance.
- Facilitate consultation activities to ensure that employees are actively involved in decision-making processes which impact on their health and safety.
- Effectively disseminate health and safety information to all persons in the workplace.
- Maintain a positive safety culture through encouraging active participation, consultation and cooperation of executive management, all employees, contractors and visitors to improve health and safety at work.
- Actively responding to, and investigating all incidents, and ensuring injured employees are returned to suitable work at the earliest possible opportunity through equitable claims management and rehabilitation practices.
- Entire Recruitment implements and maintains these systems inclusive of policies and procedures. Our objectives are monitored regularly to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.